Master of words, Communication Wizard
As a Content Writer, you will be working closely with the creative management team. The content writer is expected to produce engaging content for websites, blogs, articles, social media and video scripts to name a few.
What You Will Do
- Collaborating and participating in team meetings with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms
- Create content for blogs, websites, social media platforms, and manage content across platforms.
- Developing eye-catching and crisp video scripts if needed
- Write content that reflects the brand tone & helps engage with real people.
- Ability to write content for brochures.
- Coordinate with management, design & development team
- Proofreading & copy editing
- Write clear, persuasive content that is grammatically and factually accurate for use on our customers’ websites
- Write custom websites and other content as needed.
Skills You Must Have
- Strong written communication, grammar, and research skills
- The role demands attention to detail, accuracy, and in-depth knowledge of English grammar
- Innovative, enthusiastic, quick thinker, and a proactive team player.
- Ability to explain anything simply and clearly
- Excellent time management skills and follow through on assigned tasks
- Be able to work on multiple projects concurrently in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to successfully collaborate with teams
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be able to present writing samples and/or portfolio (if possible)
*Minimum 1 year relevant experience