Coding engineer to develop robust web application
We are looking for candidates with strong python programming skills with frameworks such as Django and Flask. If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
Must have minimum 1.5+ years of experience as Python Developer in following languages/frameworks
- Django or any other framework
- Finalizing requirements & documentation
- Preparing DB structure and complete Development plan
- Integrate data storage solutions which may include databases, key-value stores etc.
- Ensure and implement balancing, usability and automation
- Write reusable and efficient code
Skills And Qualifications
- Familiarity with ORM libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of server-side temptation language, multi-process architecture and limitations of Python
- Strong knowledge of fundamental design principles of an application, user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Solid unit test and debugging skills and distinguish between multiple delivery platforms
- Knowledge of Django Framework, PostgreSQL, Redis, HTML, and CSS.
- Concepts of implementing services to improve the Python manageability and availability
- Concepts of implementing platform services such as memory caching, logging, instrumentation, error handling, and versioning services
- Concepts of developing and maintaining scalable, robust cloud infrastructure
- Understanding of internet security and its implications.
- Ability to understand communications over basic protocols (TCP, SSL/TCP, HTTP/HTTPS).
- Concepts of multi-threaded concurrent applications.
- Concepts of implementing cloud services, preferably AWS is a strong plus
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Architect, Develop, test and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable and highly responsive
- Design and maintain large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Sound knowledge of repeatable automated processes for building, testing, documenting and deploying an application at scale
- Full-time Job (Day Shift)
- Working days: Monday to Friday
- Working hours: 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM