Design, Build & Maintain high quality iOS APPs
Talented iOS developers with 1.5+ years of experience are required to develop high end, complex, functional and attractive iOS applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
Your responsibilities may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
To ensure success as an iOS Developer, you should have strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Objective-C, and be able to work as part of a team.
Must be proficient in following programming language, tools & Frameworks
- Cocao Touch
- Core Data
- Core Animation
- Google/apple maps APIs
Core duties include
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Proven experience as an app developer and delivered impressive iOS apps to the App Store, solid understanding of Apple processes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning on Github.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Capable of high-quality, testable code, and understand the tradeoffs between expediency and maintainability
- Strong UX and design sensibilities, and know how to bring complex designs to reality
- Strong communicator, and you can explain complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers without a problem
- When things break, you’re eager and able to help fix things
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Full-time Job (Day Shift)
- Working days: Monday to Friday
- Working hours: 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM