Create, Curate, Manage & Analyze
As Social Media Manager, you will be working closely with the creative management to devise new policies and strategies as per their requirement. The officer is expected to administer multiple social media platforms for projects including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, etc. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle the social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
What You Will Do?
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy that defines how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic.
- Devise product’s Social Media policy and plan so that the content can be published regularly
- Planning and writing social media content
- Community building on the above-mentioned social media platforms
- Be able to perform assigned tasks on time.
- Explore and identify ways to integrate social media into business strategies and marketing campaigns
- Building a following for brand on different social media platforms with creative work
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Maintain social media presence of the company on social media platforms specifically Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Creative content writing
- Generate social media reports for clients
Skills You Must Have
- Excellent creative content writing skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Team worker
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to successfully collaborate with teams
- Ability to work under pressure
*Minimum 2 years relevant experience